Sunday 1 January 2012

Kenton's Christmas Jumper 2011



My brother mentioned back in the summer that he really wanted a Christmas jumper, a proper hand-knitted jumper. I don't think he thought I was going to do anything, he really loves Christmas so I thought I'd do him this favour. As you can see, it took me several weeks to complete from a 1980s pattern I bought online - little did I know that this year these designs would be the height of fashion!! Kenton is massive too so this is the pattern in Large with an additional 10cm! I lost count of how many balls of wool I used to make this, but he was so pleased it made it worthwhile. Merry Christmas. :)

3 comments:

  1. You are amazing Connie! This is beautiful and your knitting is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely - great colour and pattern! You are very clever!

    ReplyDelete