Sunday 29 August 2010

Jacob's Dennis the Menace jumper. Happy 2nd Birthday little man!

My little godson was 2 yesterday and we had a wonderful party at the local leisure centre with our little creche of friends! There were bouncy castles and little bikes and cake (most importantly!) and all kinds of wonderful things for the under 5s and over 30s. I particularly liked it when Martin and Dave Foord were throwing themselves around in the bouncy castle and doing back flips when they thought no-one was watching, then grabbing their daughters to justify their playing on there! Silly daddies!!


I didn't quite finish this present for Jacob in time but I am seeing them again today and so I am sure they will forgive me. I hope it fits him, if not I have chosen a classic theme...


No comments:

Post a Comment